Tuesday, June 9, 2009

i have lost the battle but i have still a war to fight!

went to dentist on sat and change my colour.. to sky blue!! and tighten my teeth. well my teeth is straight now and it took just 3 months or so.. i took the cards for some peeps in my class as they might one to put braces.

and people waa my results wass so bad. din not manage to improve!! and ( ***** ) i will work hard no matter wad and improve!! eu wait and see i will fufill ur wish!!

here's wad written in the report book

english: C5
chinese: B4
maths: C5
science: C5
geography ( revised ): B4
history ( revised ): A1
art: B4
home econs: A1

And here are my comments:
J.R is well-liked for the way he shows respect for different opinions. He is attentive and able to focus on important lessons. This ability helps him to perform well in his studies.

well i went to watch MONSTER VS ALIENS. it was quite nice. rated by me 7/10
this holidays is all about studying and studying. i have down 2 assignments/3 assignments for english, 1 assignment /2 assignments for maths and almost done chinese!! can complete by today.
and tomorrow we are going for 1E1 outing!!
can't wait!!
and today i went to road safety park to take a test for npcc..
my boots was shiny at the start of the trip but at the end, the kiwi crack! and my boots was step by someone!! the whole BOOTS was so ugly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment